40 Days to Personal Revolution is a program developed by Baron Baptiste, one of the world's most beloved master yoga teachers. This program provides the tools you need to set yourself free to live the healthful life you've always imagined.
Tonya Harriman-Fowler (E-RYT 200) will be your guide on this transformational journey where you will create a new way of being and living. The program includes:
• Weekly meetings as we journey through 40 days
• A self-led home yoga practice for you to do every morning
• Principles to cleanse your diet along with eating plan
• Instructions to begin and deepen a meditation practice
• Soul-searching to root out limiting beliefs and patterns
• A community of like-minded people to support you
- $79 program only
- $139 includes program + unlimited yoga, barre and aerial from 9/24/18 - 11/5/18
- $0 for TTs enrolled in the RYT 300 program. Program is good for 10.5 CEUs.
Revisiting the Revolution? If you have been a Release 40 Days participant in the past and wish to take it again (bring a friend this time) = 10% off the enrollment of your choice.
Please note, all participants will need to purchase the “40 Days to Personal Revolution” book which is available at the boutique for $20. You will also need a journal for your journey!
Please note, this workshop requires a 10 person pre-enrollment minimum to run (unless otherwise stated). If there are not 10 people signed up within 36 hours of the workshop, it will be cancelled. Please help us support this policy by signing up for workshops days in advance!
*Join our new RYT 300 program and save on qualifying educational programs & receive FREE yoga for 36 months! For more information, please see: http://releaseyoga.com/teacher-training-300-hour
Learn iconic dance steps inspired by the incredible “King of Pop” this fall! April will lead a high energy warm up to Michael Jackson classics, as well as teach signature steps that will lead to a foggy, costumed "Thriller" performance piece to showcase via video to your friends (if you dare, moo ha ha) this October.
A minimum of 10 pre-paid/pre-enrolled zombie dancers are required to pull off this THRILLING event. Sign up the kids, moms, dads, grandparents, etc. Participants are asked to plan their own costumes and make-up with support from April who has extensive "costume on the cheap" experience.