Veronica is a mother of 5 amazing children, and teaches French, German, Spanish and ESL. She also dances, runs, skis, mountain bikes, and love to paddle-board! On top of all of that, she teaches dance and Zumba whenever she can! Veronica is an avid world traveler who also enjoys reading, playing board games and listening to music.
- My teaching style is: energetic! I love what I do and I love sharing things with other people!
- My favorite yoga pose is Pincha Mayurasana or Feathered Peacock Pose.
- Yoga has helped me center myself and focus.
- I love my arms because they are strong and can be wrapped around those I love.
- My favorite god is Jesus. He died for me and for you so we could be forgiven and have eternal life.
- My favorite Sanskrit word is samata ("evenness"): the mental condition of harmony, balance because that is what I am working for.
- My advice for beginners is keep trying. Anything worth doing takes practice. Life is enriched by learning.
- I’m most grateful for my family.
- The most exotic place I’ve practiced yoga is on a paddleboard. I really enjoy “meowmaste” and goat yoga.
- I’m excited to take my yoga to the next level because this is a new journey for me.
- My super power is time management – Having a full-time job, some part-time jobs, 5 active children
- My one wish for the world “the greatest thing you’ll ever learn, is just to love and to be loved in return” Eden Ahbez
Veronica Shreffler-Moss instructs the following:
$5 Zumba Community Class
Perfect for everybody and every body! Each Zumba® class is designed to bring people together to sweat it on.
We take the "work" out of workout, by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party. Once the Latin and World rhythms take over, you'll see why Zumba® Fitness classes are often called exercise in disguise!
Our classes provide a total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility, boosted energy and a serious dose of awesome each time you leave class.