Aside from yoga some of my hobbies are photography and trying and learning more about saving our earth and the oceans. Save the sea turtles and recycle! I also have my Associates degree in education and plan to continue my education. I have a passion for kids and animals! I'm a cat mom and I have a very handsome little hamster.
- My teaching style is: Flow, I like when everything flows together.
- My favorite yoga pose is: Tree pose. I love balancing poses!
- Yoga has helped me overcome: Some anxiety and thoughts of thinking I can't do (or overcome) challenges.
- I love my: Legs because they are what hold me up everyday and in most poses.
- My favorite deity is: Krishna because he is the God of love and compassion because I
think those are the most important qualities a person can have.
- You must try this healthy snack: Raspberries stuffed with mango! My two favorite fruits! :-)
- My favorite Sanskrit word is: Maitri (generous compassion) because I believe if you show everyone kindness and love you will change lives.
- My advice for beginning yogis is: Don't give up and throw all sterotypes you think about yoga out the window.
- I’m most grateful for: God, my family, and my friends.
- The most exotic place I’ve
practiced yoga is: North Carolina in the water or on the side of a mountain in Yosemite national park in California.
- If I could practice yoga with
anyone it would be: Anyone who thinks yoga isn't helpful because I could help them and teach them the importance of yoga.
- My super power is: trusting people very easily and feeling empathy for anyone!
- My one wish for the world is: To be kind to everyone, including our earth and animals.
Madison Alvis is currently not instructing any classes.