Amy started her yoga journey at Release Yoga over 3 years ago. She was looking for a good “workout” but
found so much more. She recently graduated teacher training from Release and is a mother of 3
- My teaching style is: Warm, loving and about self-exploration. Yoga is about the connection with yourself through yourself.
- My favorite yoga pose is: Tadasana- Mountain Pose. This pose allows me to connect and engage every part of my body and mind.
- Yoga has helped me overcome: Low self-confidence and self worth. My yoga practice has allowed me to connect with my true self and has given me the tools to love and accept myself.
- I love my eyes because they allow me to see the beauty in the world.
- My favorite goddess is Parvati, Goddess of love and devotion because love is all you need!
- You must try this healthy snack: Vanilla protein shake with banana and spinach.
- My favorite Sanskrit phrase is Atma Prema – unconditional self-love because it reminds me to love the light in others and myself.
- My advice for beginning yogis is: Be kind to yourself. Yoga is about the journey not a destination to the poses. It is your journey not anyone else’s.
- I’m most grateful for: Finding Yoga! It really has changed my life!
- The most exotic place I’ve practiced yoga is: The beach at sunrise.
- I am excited to take my yoga practice to the next level because I learn something new every time I come to my mat.
- My heroes are: My 3 girls. They remind me every day to be present, loving and kind.
- My one wish for the world is: for all to be kind. Be kind to others, the planet, and animals and most important to THEMSELVES.
Amy Pablo instructs the following:
Yoga @ The Twisted Olive | All-Levels Flow
Yoga with a beautiful view at one of Green's most fantastic restaurants? Yes, please! Join Release teachers at the Twisted Olive this summer to enjoy the fresh air and a little vitamin D while you practice.
These classes are appropriate for all experience levels of yogis, so bring a friend and stay afterwards to enjoy lunch or a glass of wine. The Twisted Olive warmly welcomes yoga attire (and a bit of sweat!) in their pub after class and includes a 15% off lunch coupon!
Yoga is under on the covered Pub Patio ... covered spots are first come first served (overflow will enjoy the grassy area). Event occurs rain or shine so please dress accordingly. Memberships and class passes apply (i.e. regular class rates and packages).
The Twisted Olive is Located at :
5430 Massillon Rd, North Canton, OH 44720
Have a sweet, sweaty, soulful summer!
Stand Up Paddle Board
Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Yoga will add a bit more challenge and adventure to your yoga practice ... photo ops, laughter and splashes included!
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled class time @ Turkeyfoot Lake Beach (5031 Manchester Road, Akron, OH 44319) in the Portage Lakes State Park.
Enter the park and drive all the way to the back (towards the beach). Park and head down the hill to the right ... you will see your board and teacher waiting for you.
Prior yoga experience is encouraged for all SUP classes.
Other Important Details:
• Students must pre-enroll and pre-pay to secure their spot.
• Classes require a minimum of 3 paid enrollments by 10:30 am on Saturday to be held (i.e 24 hours in advance).
• If classes due not have 3 pre-enrollments they may be rescheduled to another Sunday date (so please invite your friends!).
• Dress in yoga clothing or a bathing suit. Take care of your beautiful skin with SPF and hydrate before class.
• Bring a towel with you in case you fall in!
• HAVE FUN!
Company/organization on-site yoga. Want to book your own on site yoga classes? Please email us at
Vinyasa, commonly referred to as a "flow" style, is a flowing, dynamic yoga practice that connects movement with breath. This moderately paced practice seamlessly blends one pose into another to create heat in the body, build strength, improve balance, and increase flexibility. While these classes are appropriate for all levels of practitioners, some experience is suggested.
Temperature: Warm Flow: 82°-86°
Warm Power Flow
All the best of Power at a slightly cooler temperature than our normal Hot Power Flow classes. Experience is suggested. Expect to leave revitalized!
Temperature: Warm 78°-82°