Jill is a self proclaimed tree hugging, bee keeping, ocean conserving, shark loving, garden tending, aerial yoga fanatic, clothesline drying hippie just trying to make the world a better place!
- My teaching style is: Aerial.
- My favorite yoga pose is:Tree Pose.
- Yoga has helped me overcome: Yoga has helped me learn to relax.
- I love my ... because: Tattoos cuz they tell stories from my life!
- My favorite deity or god/goddess is ... because: Gaia because without her we’d be nothing!
- You must try this healthy snack: Local honey!!
- My favorite Sanskrit word or phrase is ... because: Prithvi, because it means “earth” and I will always stand for what I stand on!
- My advice for beginning yogis is: We all start as beginners!
- I’m most grateful for: Being able to have done all the things in my life that got me to this point!
- The most exotic place I’ve practiced yoga is: Sand dunes in Mosselbaai, South Africa.
- If I could practice yoga with anyone it would be ... because: My sister because we always do things together!
- I’m ... to take my yoga to the next level because: Determined, because I like to set goals for myself.
- My heroes are: My sister.
- My one wish for the world is: That she thrives and survives with or without humans!
Jill Sandefur instructs the following: