Victoria is a nature loving, tree hugging, compassionate modern day hippie who loves to have fun. She is forever grateful for the physical, mental and spiritual benefits yoga has brought into her life both on and off the mat.
- My favorite yoga pose is: Tree (Vrksasana.)
- I love my eyes because: They allow me to see all the beauty this world has to offer
- My favorite deity or god is: Ganesha.
- You must try this healthy snack: Apples with Almond Butter – Yum!
- My favorite Sanskrit word or phrase is OM because: it is the sound of the Universe.
- My advice for beginning yogis is: To keep your focus on yourself on your mat. What others can or cannot do is always going to be different. It’s not about them it’s about YOU. Practice Svadhyaya “Self-Study”
- I’m most grateful for: My Life.
- The most exotic place I’ve practiced yoga is: South Beach, Marco Island, Florida.
- If I could practice yoga with anyone it would be : Jennifer Aniston because she is awesome and it would be cool to connect with her on that level.
- I’m excited to take my yoga to the next level because: I will only continue to grow, learn and become more of my authentic self.
- My hero is: My Grandmother, She was a very strong and caring women, I only hope to be ½ the women she was.
- My one wish for the world is: Everyone to Meditate. Imagine how peaceful the world would be.
Victoria Hess is currently not instructing any classes.