Lori Salerno is a 40 year old mother of three daughters. She has lived in Canton most of her life, but she loves adventures and road trips. Lori is a Licensed Massage Therapist at Release.
- My favorite yoga pose is: Triangle/Trikonasana.
- I love my: Feet because they take me places!
- You must try this healthy snack: A smoothie made from frozen bananas strawberries, vanilla Greek Yogurt, orange/mango juice, and one scoop of doTERRA Terra Greens.
- Yoga has helped me overcome: Self judgement.
- My advice for beginning yogis is: Love yourself and don;t take yourself too seriously. Have fun and love yourself!
- I’m most grateful for: My huge family!
- The most exotic place that I have practiced yoga is: Mexico.
- If I could practice yoga with anyone it would be: My kids because I love witnessing the joy it brings them.
- My one wish for the world is: That we all get more serious about sustainable resources so we can start healing our planet and stop the destruction.
Lori Salerno is currently not instructing any classes.