Nikki is attends Kent State Stark and is studying Pediatric Veterinary Medicine and Zoology. She loves to sing, teach aerial yoga and perform in the theatre, she also coaches U8 soccer and enjoy drawing. The number one thing on her bucket list is to visit and camp under the Northern Lights.
- My favorite yoga pose is: Tripod.
- Yoga has helped me overcome: Stress and self-consciousness
- I love my my heart because it is my center and helps me make new relationships.
- My favorite goddess is Athena she is the symbol for wisdom and strength, which I find very important in my life.
- You must try this healthy snack: celery juice, you put celery stalks in a blender and drink the juice. It’s a fun twist to eating a healthy snack and it's very refreshing.
- My favorite Sanskrit word or phrase is Bhakti because its root word is “bhai” which means to love and worship God. I love this word because it reminds me that I can worship the Lord along with doing my practice.
- My advice for beginning yogis is: Breathe, it's the most important part of everything we do.
- I’m most grateful for: My family and opportunities I have been blessed with.
- The most exotic place I’ve practiced yoga is: On a bank in the middle of a rushing river
- If I could practice yoga with anyone it would be my friends because it adds a very fun and comforting element to my practice.
- I’m ecstatic to take my yoga to the next level because: I cannot wait to succeed at positions that I cannot get currently and I just love doing yoga, it's a part of my life now.
- My heroes are: God and my mom.
- My one wish for the world is: Appreciate the little things and the natural bliss of the Earth.
Nikki Cvammen instructs the following:
Aerial All Levels
We've adapted our vinyasa flow class and taken it to the sky! This flowing, dynamic yoga practice connects movement with breath while offering the unique experience of a yoga hammock. Our fully aerial yoga certified teachers seamlessly blend one pose into another to create heat in the body, build strength, improve balance, and increase flexibility. Prior yoga and/or aerial yoga is highly encouraged. Expect to leave invigorated and revitalized! All health and age guidelines mentioned in our Aerial Beginner's class apply.
FREE All Levels Aerial