Sydney came to her mat at Release a year ago. Her journey to crafting this life has been a colorful one. It’s now her passion to inspire, empower others to find happiness, and to cultivate balance and create a life you love.
- My teaching style is: Challenging, authentic, and explorative. I love pushing my practice to the edge and playing with new movements.
- Yoga has help me overcome: Many internal battles. It’s helped me to find stillness in chaos, happiness in heartache and presence in every moment. At the end of the day, this moment is truly all we have.
- I love my core because: It's strong and powerful. It holds the fire to my practice.
- My favorite goddess is: Akhilandeshvari-“never not broken goddess”. Because Akhilanda derives her power from being broken: She helps empower us from the past. Proving that sometimes we must completely fall apart in order to completely come together.
- You must try this healthy snack: Avocado and tomato on whole grain seed toast.
Sydney Corbin instructs the following:
Aerial All Levels
$5 Hot Power - (5:30 am Class Only)
Power students flow through an athletic set of asanas to generate heat while exploring their personal edge. Experienced yogis build their strength, focus on healthy alignment, inner awareness and growth. Get ready to sweat out those toxins and stressors as you explore inversions and arm balances in your practice … you will leave this class empowered and alive! Class length is 1 hour and 15 minutes.