Michelle is always always buzzing around with tons of energy. By day she is a marketing/advertising Project Manager. In her free time she enjoy being with my family and friends, as well as staying active by practicing yoga, distance running, hiking and golfing.
- My teaching style is: Inclusive...I want everyone to feel welcome in my classes.
- My favorite yoga pose is: Supta Bhada Konasana -- It truly makes me feel open and relaxed.
- Yoga has helped me overcome: anxiety and boost my self-confidence.
- I love my arms because: they keep my stable and help me open my heart.
- You must try this healthy snack: greek yogurt with almond butter and granola.
- My favorite Sanskrit word or phrase is Namaste because: I bow with gratitude to all of the amazing people around me everyday.
- My advice for beginning yogis is: be gentle with yourself -- mind, body, and spirit. Somedays are easier than other for yogis at any level.
- I’m most grateful for: or the support of my family and friends, without them I don’t know where I would be.
- The most exotic place I’ve practiced yoga is: Scottsdale, AZ surrounded by mountains.
- If I could practice yoga with anyone it would be Betty White because: I think she’s be a hoot to do yoga with and she more than likely has so much knowledge to share.
- I’m excited to take my yoga to the next level because: I want to help change people’s life with yoga like it changed mine.
- My heroes are: my grandma, mom and sister. The toughest women I have ever met. If I can live to be half of what they are I will consider that a success.
- My one wish for the world is: for everyone to have more compassion and understanding. You never know what the person next to you is going through and a simple smile or hello could totally change their day.
Michelle Murray instructs the following:
Seeking to enhance your life with a therapeutic yoga release? Our Restorative class with the added beauty of candlelight and just a touch of heat! Treat yourself to an all-level, gently warmed yoga class that allows you to explore a variety of yoga postures while incorporating the healing benefits of breath, restorative postures, meditation mixed with some gentle flow sequences. Our experienced instructors assess the needs of the class and adjust as needed.