Michelle is always always buzzing around with tons of energy. By day she is a marketing/advertising Project Manager. In her free time she enjoy being with my family and friends, as well as staying active by practicing yoga, distance running, hiking and golfing.
- My teaching style is: Inclusive...I want everyone to feel welcome in my classes.
- My favorite yoga pose is: Supta Bhada Konasana -- It truly makes me feel open and relaxed.
- Yoga has helped me overcome: anxiety and boost my self-confidence.
- I love my arms because: they keep my stable and help me open my heart.
- You must try this healthy snack: greek yogurt with almond butter and granola.
- My favorite Sanskrit word or phrase is Namaste because: I bow with gratitude to all of the amazing people around me everyday.
- My advice for beginning yogis is: be gentle with yourself -- mind, body, and spirit. Somedays are easier than other for yogis at any level.
- I’m most grateful for: or the support of my family and friends, without them I don’t know where I would be.
- The most exotic place I’ve practiced yoga is: Scottsdale, AZ surrounded by mountains.
- If I could practice yoga with anyone it would be Betty White because: I think she’s be a hoot to do yoga with and she more than likely has so much knowledge to share.
- I’m excited to take my yoga to the next level because: I want to help change people’s life with yoga like it changed mine.
- My heroes are: my grandma, mom and sister. The toughest women I have ever met. If I can live to be half of what they are I will consider that a success.
- My one wish for the world is: for everyone to have more compassion and understanding. You never know what the person next to you is going through and a simple smile or hello could totally change their day.
Michelle Murray instructs the following:
Lit by candles, Our Restorative Yoga is a practice of stillness and ease. We'll use blocks, bolsters, blankets to relax deeply into restorative yoga postures. This style of yoga is an ideal complement to its more fiery counterpart: Power Yoga. Relieve stress, melt away tension, and calm your nervous system with this deeply healing practice.