Jane is a Physical Therapist Assistant with on-going continuing education courses in evidenced based research to maintain licensure. She is certified Pilates Reformer Instructor. She continue to advance my education in studios and workshops, locally and across the country. She is a 200-RYT. Jane has enjoyed practicing yoga for 10+ years and is blessed to share it as an instructor since May of 2015.
- My teaching style is: Often based in anatomy & physiology with emphasis on structural alignment
- My favorite yoga pose is: Half moon
- Yoga has helped me overcome: Anxiety
- I love my feet because: Their strength and stability is the foundation of my physical balance.
- My favorite deity or god/goddess is Ganesha because: He is the remover of obstacles, god of luck and education.
- You must try this healthy snack: Chia seeds/hemp hearts soaked in water as breakfast cereal
- My favorite Sanskrit word or phrase is: All Sanskrit sounds beautiful to me but I love saying supta baddha konasana.
- My advice for beginning yogis is: Always listen to your body and just breath!
- I’m most grateful for: Health
- The most exotic place I’ve practice yoga is: Costa Rica
- If I could practice yoga with anyone it would be: Tracy Rhinehart. She enables me to connect my spirit with my physical being.
- I’m motivated to take my yoga to the next level because: Challenge means growth.
- My one wish for the world is: The realization that ONE person can make a difference.
Jane Barone instructs the following:
Interested in trying yoga or taking it slow as you build up your asana practice?
Our gentle Beginner's Basics class will help you gain a fundamental awareness of your breath, body alignment and provide a slow-paced introduction to yoga poses. This class is suitable for all ages, fitness levels and body types. No experience is necessary!