Erika is our new Assistant Studio Manager. She has been practicing yoga with us for a little over a year. She has fallen in love with not only the physical changes that yoga has made in her life, but also the release from stress it brings her. With her 5 years of managerial experience, she will be a great addition to the team.
- My favorite yoga pose is: Half Pigeon. Its such a great emotion release pose.
- Yoga has helped me overcome: Stress. I hold on to a ton of things that I shouldn't, and yoga has given me a sense of peace in my life.
- I love my shoulders because: They are small and feminine, yet they are such a source of strength.
- You must try this healthy snack: Any kind of veggies with red pepper hummus.
- My advice for beginning yogis is: To just give it a try. It was so life changing for me, I truly believe everyone should give it a shot at least once.
- I am most greatful for: My mom, she is such a strong independent person, and I wouldn't be who I am today without her.
- The most exotic place I've practiced yoga is: My favorite city in the world, NYC!
- If I could practice yoga with anyone it would be LeBron James because: He is a phenomenal athlete and is nice to look at as well!
- My hero is: Beyonce. She is a powerful, intelligent woman who has built quite an empire for herself.
- My once wish for the world: Is for everyone to slow down. So much of our lives pass us by, and we don't soak it in.
Erika Anderson instructs the following:
$5 Hot Power - (5:30 am Class Only)
Power students flow through an athletic set of asanas to generate heat while exploring their personal edge. Experienced yogis build their strength, focus on healthy alignment, inner awareness and growth. Get ready to sweat out those toxins and stressors as you explore inversions and arm balances in your practice … you will leave this class empowered and alive! Class length is 1 hour and 15 minutes.