Piper started her yoga journey only a few months ago when she first walked into Release. Already, she has fallen in love with it and wants to one day become a yoga instructor. Piper is a student at Jackson High School and is involved in the making of Release's community garden.
- My favorite yoga pose is: Cobra.
- My favorite music to practice to is: Anything calm and low key.
- I love my: Hair. It's fun and it's different. It makes me, me.
- You must try this healthy snack: Buffalo Cauliflower "Wings." A great healthy alternative to chicken wings!
- My advice for beginning yogis is: Well, I'm still a beginner myself, but I would say don't get frustrated if you can't perfect a pose right away. It takes practice!
- I’m most grateful for: My amazing family.
- If I could practice yoga with anyone, it would be: Florence Welch because she might sing the whole time and it would be so peaceful to practice to her voice. I have no idea if she does yoga ... if not, we'd be beginners together!
- My heroes are: My big brother and my grandparents, as well as my parents of course. They have always been there to make me smile and help me grow.
- My one wish for the world is: Health.
Piper Sereno instructs the following:
Our Warm Beginner's class offers all the same benefits of our "Beginner's Basics" with some sweet gentle heat to help you ease into your postures.
Emphasis on Pranayama, Intention-setting, oms and extended savasana
School's Out Celebration - $5 (Boettler Park)
Most represented school wins 10% off our super summer deal of unlimited yoga for $149 if purchased @ the event. Whoop whoop!
Please bring a mat and water! Rain or shine :-)