Tonya Harriman-Fowler has been a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) and a esthetician for the past 16 years. She feels that taking care of the body as a whole is the best approach. Yoga feeds her body and mind and she opes to make it a bigger part of her life.
- I Got Into Massage Because: I enjoyed receiving massages myself and was very aware of the therapeutic benefits. Massage is a great stress reducer as well as an all over better health influence. I wanted to share this experience with others while educating clients as to the benefits of massage. Touch is key. Every person should incorporate massage into their lives. It is a necessity, not a luxury.
- Yoga and Massage Has: Helped me live in the now, reduce stress and discomfort, increase flexibility and be more aware how important my health is.
- My Favorite Music is: THE 80’S!!!
- I Love My: Hands because of the relief, pleasure, and comfort they can provide to others. I also love my 3 4-legged children; Boozoo, Bear, and Binky.
- My Advice for a Beginning Yogi or Massage Client is:Just do it! Quit talking about trying it and just walk in or call to schedule. I drove past the Release studio for almost a year telling myself I would stop in one of these days…so glad I did! Wished I hadn’t waited so long. Release is a great place to be a part of and great people work here!
- I Am Most Grateful For: My SUPER supportive husband David.
- My Healthy Snack: KIND bars for something sweet. I have one in my purse and tote bag at all times.
- My Heros Are: My clients!
- My Wish For the World: More respect and education for animal advocacy.
Tonya Harriman-Fowler instructs the following:
Company/organization on-site yoga. Want to book your own on site yoga classes? Please email us at
Similar to our Cool Beginners class, this class is designed for new yogis. Our Warm Beginners class offers all the same benefits of our Cool class with the addition of some sweet gentle heat to help you ease into your postures.
Vinyasa, commonly referred to as a "flow" style, is a flowing, dynamic yoga practice that connects movement with breath. This moderately paced practice seamlessly blends one pose into another to create heat in the body, build strength, improve balance, and increase flexibility. While these classes are appropriate for all levels of practitioners, some experience is suggested.
Temperature: Warm Flow: 82°-86°
Our Cool Beginners class is the perfect way to start your yoga journey and to build up your asana practice! This gentle introductory yoga class will help you gain a fundamental awareness of your breath and body alignment while moving a slower speed. This class is suitable for all ages, fitness levels and body types. No experience is necessary!
Warm Power Flow
All the best of Power at a slightly cooler temperature than our normal Hot Power Flow classes. Experience is suggested. Expect to leave revitalized!
Temperature: Warm 78°-82°
Let our instructors guide you through cocooned relaxation and meditation. Lit by candles, expect some pampering with oils, mindfulness and even a cozy blanket. Relieve stress, melt away tension, and calm your nervous system with this deeply healing practice. All health and age guidelines mentioned in our Aerial Beginner's class apply.