Welcome to Release Yoga - a place where you can focus on creating the best version of yourself; a place where you can be Happy, Healthy, and WHOLE.
Browse the website to learn about all we offer. Check out our class schedule, get to know our teachers, see what specials we're running, and much more!
Inverted postures can be some of the most beneficial yet intimidating yoga poses. Build courage and gain confidence with Andrea to take your practice to new heights. This workshop is designed for yogis who are yet to begin or have just started their inversion and arm balancing journeys.
What you will learn:
- How to safely practice inversions and arm balances
- How to gain confidence to take flight or go upside down
- How to use walls and props for headstands, handstands, forearm balances and arm balances
- How to build core strength for arm balances: tips and
techniques for self-practice
- The physical and psychological benefits of practicing
inversions and arm balances
• Wisdom arises naturally when we learn to listen. Not to the voices in our head, but the voices in our cells, our natural discernment, and our creative knowing.
• Authenticity is embracing your vulnerability, your silliness, and owning all your superpowers. It’s accepting and loving what is, not what “should be.”
• Yes! is about celebrating everything. All the time. (Even your greatest defeats.)
In exploring these three pillars, Amara delves into topics such as forgiveness, relationships, and finding your inner stillness. You will learn the art of maintaining emotional balance, cultivating self-respect, practicing heartfelt communication, and the power of consciously embracing life’s beginnings and endings. Like Warrior Goddess Training, this book is packed full of exercises and explorations designed to help you integrate the Warrior Goddess Way into your everyday life.
You CAN learn to enjoy everything you do. Your potential for dancing through life is waiting to be awakened. Live the Warrior Goddess Way and claim the woman you are destined to be.