Abby rediscovered her yoga practice at Release in the summer of 2017 and decided to further her practice by completing Release’s 200 hour Teacher Training program during the
summer of 2018. She loves yoga,
photography, spending time with her family and friends, and finding fun, adventurous things to do in NE Ohio!
- My teaching style is: Pretty chill, I like to keep things simple.
- My favorite yoga pose is: Down Dog - Depending on the class or how I’m feeling that day it can be restful or challenging!
- Yoga has helped me overcome: a busy mind abd a lot of self-doubt!
- I love my whole self because it’s taken me a long time to
believe that I am whole and awesome just as I am, so I appreciate my entire being!
- My favorite deity or god/goddess is Jesus because he is kind and compassionate to all, even his enemies.
- You must try this healthy snack: All hummus! Homemade red lentil hummus is my favorite!
- My favorite Sanskrit word or
phrase is Namaste because it reminds me to recognizes the
goodness and light in each person I encounter.
- My advice for beginning yogis is to take it slow, focus on your breath, and speak kindly to yourself.
- I’m most grateful for my family and friends.
- If I could practice yoga with
anyone it would be YOU! Say "hey!" if you see me in class or come to one of my classes!
- My heroes are: My parents - they are truly the best people in
my life, and I don’t know what I’d do without them.
- My one wish for the world is: for everyone to know that they are known and loved.