Amy started her yoga journey at Release Yoga over 3 years ago. She was looking for a good “workout” but
found so much more. She recently graduated teacher training from Release and is a mother of 3
- My teaching style is: Warm, loving and about self-exploration. Yoga is about the connection with yourself through yourself.
- My favorite yoga pose is: Tadasana- Mountain Pose. This pose allows me to connect and engage every part of my body and mind.
- Yoga has helped me overcome: Low self-confidence and self worth. My yoga practice has allowed me to connect with my true self and has given me the tools to love and accept myself.
- I love my eyes because they allow me to see the beauty in the world.
- My favorite goddess is Parvati, Goddess of love and devotion because love is all you need!
- You must try this healthy snack: Vanilla protein shake with banana and spinach.
- My favorite Sanskrit phrase is Atma Prema – unconditional self-love because it reminds me to love the light in others and myself.
- My advice for beginning yogis is: Be kind to yourself. Yoga is about the journey not a destination to the poses. It is your journey not anyone else’s.
- I’m most grateful for: Finding Yoga! It really has changed my life!
- The most exotic place I’ve practiced yoga is: The beach at sunrise.
- I am excited to take my yoga practice to the next level because I learn something new every time I come to my mat.
- My heroes are: My 3 girls. They remind me every day to be present, loving and kind.
- My one wish for the world is: for all to be kind. Be kind to others, the planet, and animals and most important to THEMSELVES.